Now this is where everything changes.
Of course, this will not apply to damaged or blown up engines. Crankcases, crankshaft assemblies, and connecting rods will need to be reused. On gtsio engines this will include prop shaft, reduction gear, counterwrights, and quill shafts. This may not apply to some left hand turning engine models. Call or email for your specific engine model.
O-200 $15,995.00 O-300 $19,295.00
ALL O-200 AND 0-300 ENGINES INCLUDE NEW CYLINDERS AND NEW REAL GASKET REPLACEABLE SHROUD TUBE SEALS. SEE FOR YOURSELF AT:
THEY REALLY WORK!!
IO-360 $21,495.00 TSIO-360 $21,995.00
ADD $1,000 FOR -ES ADD $1,000 FOR MB, PB, RB, SB
O-470 $19,995.00 IO-470 $20,495.00
IO-520 $20,995.00 TSIO-520 $21,995.00
IO-550 $21,995.00 GTSIO-520 $33,995.00
Browse Online or Call Us Toll Free
O-235 $18,995.00 O-320 $18,995.00
O-360 $18,995.00 IO-360 $19,495.00
HIO-360 $21,995.00 O-540 $20,995.00
O-540 J L $21,995.00 IO-540 $21,995.00
TIO-540 $28,495.00 TIO-541 $45,995.00
(INCLUDES YELLOW TAGGED CAM AND NEW LIFTERS ON H2AD)
NEW CYLINDERS AVAILABLE FOR ALL ENGINE MODELS.
FOR QUESTIONS CALL: 877-597-2306 or TEL: 469-522-2568
OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens at other overhaul shops if your camshaft is rejected and cannot be reused? Thats right, you get a phone call and your too good to be true price starts going up. What happens if one of you cylinders reject? Another phone call. Oil cooler rejects and another phone call. The list goes on and on.
Heart of the West Aircraft
At heart of the west aircraft engines, inc. We know that something is going to need to be replaced with virtually every engine. We have looked at the most common extras and how often they occur. We have used that information to develop the "no surprise pricing"structure.
Here is what we have come up with. There will be no extra costs to you if the following items need replacement or repair:
1. Camshafts: we will replace with a certified assy.
2. Oil coolers: we will replace with a certified unit.
3. Lycoming oil pump gears and housings: will install new for all engines covered by ad 96-09-10.
4. Accessory housing: we will cover the overhaul or repair cost.
5. Cylinders: we will cover the replacement cost of up to half of your cylinder cores. This is not an issue with new cylinder purchases.
6. Oil pump housing: we will cover the overhaul or repair cost of oil pressure and scavenge pumps housings.
7. Lifters: we will cover the replacement of up to half of your lifters with certified units.
8. Hydraulic units: we will cover the replacement of up to half of your hydraulic units with certified units.
9. Lycoming crankshaft gear: we will replace with a certified unit.
10. All of our engines are backed by a 2 year/480 hour warranty.